Do you want to open your own CCTCF Retail Store?
If your answer to the above question is yes then continue reading this article.
What is a CCTCF Retail Store?
It is a sales outlet for CCTCF supplies run by a trader who has sales experience, a suitable location and the commitment to follow the business guidelines and vision of CCTCF. The store is authorized and listed as an official CCTCF Retail Store once the owner completes the procedure and receives the first stock of supplies.
What are the conditions to own a CCTCF Retail Store?
1. The retail store owner should be at least 18 years old.
2. Must apply and complete the procedures laid down by CCTCF (described below).
3. The physical retail store location must be in Cameroon since CCTCF is registered in Cameroon and staff from the headquarters will be able to monitor operations at any location in Cameroon.
4. The retail store owner must have a witness who acts as a surety to the retail store owner.
5. Must hold a signed partnership contract with CCTCF.
Retail Store Ownership Procedure
Step 1. Write an application addressed to The General Manager, CCTCF, Yaounde, Cameroon. Introduce yourself, mention your level of education and business experience, say where you are located, where you intend to run a CCTCF Retail Store and explain how you plan to run the store successfully. Send the application and a photocopy of your ID card by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for a reply.
Step 2. If you are shortlisted for interview you will receive an email inviting you to a face-to-face interview with a CCTCF official. During the interview you be expected to show your business know how, talk more on your retail business plans and prtnership commitments with CCTCF.
Step 3. If you make it through the interview stage, a CCTCF staff will visit your would be retail store location for inspection and report back to CCTCF hierarchy.
Step 4. If the location is considered fit you will be invited to a meeting to discuss contract details, finalize and sign the partnership contract. The would be retail store owner must be present at the meeting with a witness who acts as a surety.
Step 5. The retail store owner receives the first batch of supplies. Retail store launching.
Advantages of Owning a CCTCF Retail Store
1. It is an opportunity for profitable self-employment.
2. It is an opportunity to test your business management skills.
3. Easy way to start a business without worrying about large capital and supply chain.
4. Enjoy representing a popular brand.
5. Become a boss soon and have your own employees.
What are you waiting for? If this feels like a path you would like to take get to work and start with step 1, writing your application. Good luck.